Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Close To My Heart - National paper crafting month.


This month CTMH is having a daily draw for the Felicity Collection papercrafting kit. www.nationalpapercraftingmonth.blogspot.com

Everyday we are asked different questions.

Today, we were asked to tell friends, and family about our favourite embellishments, and post it to our blog.

My favourite embellishments are "ALL EMBELLISHMENTS PLUS MORE" excluding big, thick and chunky embellishments. I love bling embellishments, brads, eyelets, ribbon, embroidery floss, rubons, metal with words, flowers, buttons, kids shoelaces with words, to name a few. Plus MORE are different items I have found at flee markets such as earrings, broaches, necklaces, lapel pins, the list could go on. I also love shaker boxes. My favourite embellishment at this time is a metal flower, and the middle part is a photo of my little granddaughter when she was about 18 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment